Pet Friendly Apartments in Brockport
Perfect for You and Your Pet
Brockport Crossings’ apartments are perfect for pets and people alike. Our pet friendly apartments in Brockport, NY are ideal for sharing with your cat or dog. We offer spacious floor plans right next door to the SUNY Brockport campus. Our amazing location keeps residents smiling and tails wagging all year long.
- Cats Welcome in all Homes
- Dogs Welcome in Townhomes Only
- Maximum Two Pets per Household
- Weight Limit: 50 lbs
- Non-refundable Pet Fee: $100 - Cat, $200 - Dog
- Monthly Pet Rent: $20 - Cat, $35 - Dog
- Breed Restrictions Apply: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid Wolf, Pit Bull/Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler
Erie Canal Heritage Trail is nearby for a great, outdoor walk or stroll to Main Street or wander your way to the nearby city of Holley. The nearby jewel of Western New York is a 365-mile trail perfect for catching fresh air with a furry family member.
Pet Care Made Easy
Taking care of your pet just got easier. Time for a check-up? Hop on HWY 31 for a visit to Brockport Animal Hospital. In need of litter, chew toys, or treats? Try nearby CountryMax Brockport or Tractor Supply Co.
Learn more about the Brockport Crossing pet policy. Contact our leasing office to speak with a member of our staff.