Pet Friendly Apartments in Brockport
Perfect for You and Your Pet
Brockport Crossings’ apartments are perfect for pets and people alike. Our pet friendly apartments in Brockport, NY are ideal for sharing with your cat or dog. We offer spacious floor plans right next door to The College at Brockport campus. Our amazing location keeps residents smiling and tails wagging all year long.
- Cats Welcome in all Homes
- Dogs Welcome in Townhomes Only
- Maximum Two Pets per Home
- Weight Limit: 50 lbs
- Non-refundable Fee: $100 for Cats, $200 for Dogs
- Monthly Pet Rent: $20 per Cat, $35 per Dog
- Breed Restrictions Apply: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Pit bull/Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler
Stroll to Main Street or wander your way to the nearby city of Holley. Erie Canal Heritage Trail, the nearby jewel of Western New York, is a 360-mile trail perfect for catching fresh air with a furry family member.
Pet Care Made Easy
Taking care of your pet just got easier. Time for a check-up? Hop on Route 31 for a visit to Brockport Animal Hospital. In need of litter, chew toys, or treats? Try nearby CountryMax Brockport or Tractor Supply Co.
Learn more about the Brockport Crossings pet policy. Contact our leasing office to speak with a member of our staff.